Wednesday, February 08, 2006

''We Are ALL Evolving Into LOVE, Just Ask My CAT''

My CAT Says...
''I Agree 110%, With That Statistic'''
-
We all LOVE one another
We are just working out the details.
I understood this when my mind was very clear.
A ''Relationship'' can be mountainous,
Like a salty burrito,
But sometimes just playing my guitar
for my Cat or folk-rock on the radio,
-
'''May I Interject...?''
[Shoo]
''But, You Weren't That...''
-
Says it ALL---
Each strum tells a story
From A to Z
From red to purple.
-
''I'm Color-Blind.'''''
[I'm Talking, Chloe]
''At Least You're NOT Singing.''
-
We'll ALL someday get there,
But be intelligent,
We're just working it out.
Love does NOT depend on -
How YOU Feel.
-
''Doesn't Depend One Bit. LOVE Still Does Its Thing!''
[Be quiet, PLEASE!]
END
-
-
[Picture Contributed by Marceline R. The Part Of CHLOE, Was Played by CHLOE the CAT. She has been living with Marceline since August, 2003, because of my Stroke.]
CHLOE, NOW, HAS HER OWN SET OF BLOGS. If you care to see them, just click the LINKS.

No comments: